Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 5 day 1

Ok well today was a really good run. I took daves advice and looked at the actual times we run on day 1 and we are actually running for 1 minute less than we were on the week 4 days. I went out at lunch time and nailed it. I am really happy with how that went. Today was also one of those days where I have Karate, and both the 100 push ups and 200 sit ups programs all falling on the one day. I managed to knock out the push ups as part of my warm up at Karate so that was excellent. I was the only student there tonight so I got lots of attention and worked mostly on my Kata. When I got home I worked through my sitpups and knocked out 120 sit ups in my last set a total of 243 situps in 5 sets over about 15 minutes. I have one more set in all of these programs and I will be 1/2 way to completion of all of them. This is a huge thing for me and I aim for this to be one of my most excellent achievments. for my health and fitness this is honestly the best thing I could have done for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the progress you have made!! I just started the 200 situps program. I am thinking of starting the pushup one too, however my stomach needs a ton more work so I am starting there.

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete