Thursday, March 11, 2010

following in the masters footsteps

Hi there everyone and anyone who wants to know.
I have been inspired to do this by reading this blog:
http://sufficientlymelodramatic.blogspot.com/
Dave's consistant posting and encouragement have meant that I have finally become delusional and think that I am going to make it through the c25K program.
not only that I have obtained the 100 pushups and the 200 sit ups programs and I am flirting with working through those.
I have to organise tea for the kids now but I am hoping to get back here later tonight to work on adding to this.

Now it's started your welcome to join me on this journey.

oh just so you know this is all aimed at increasing my chances of obtaining my black belt in Karate before I reach the magic age of 50.
thanks for checking it out.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the program! I'm on Week 6 (Day 1 today) and I'm loving it so far. I never thought I'd get to a point where I actually look forward to running... It's a new me, what can I say!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nicky, I sometimes feel like I need all the help I can get then I realise that yep I can do it. It is so good to have the support of all the people on the forums it makes it so much easier to stay motivated.
    thanks for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete