Wednesday, March 24, 2010

in between bits

ok so today was not a running day and thats good I love having a day off in between. I must be a bit wierd because I do have my Karate class that I do 4 times a week sometimes it falls on the same day as a run sometimes not. However just to add insult to injury (damn I hope not) I am doing the 100 push ups and 200 sit ups as well. so with all this going on I am finding that on the nights I do Karate I have to come home and finish up the situps and push ups. on tuesday I had a drop in the number of push ups I could do in the last set and I thought that might have related to the fact that the programs clashed with Karte that night but I am pleased to say that tonight proved that this is not so...I managed to get through the push ups program ending with a final set of 17 and then I did all the sets in the sit ups program finishing with a set of 101 and it is not just my count I made hubby count for me... :) so now I know I can work my way through all of this stuff and come out on the other side...maybe not any saner but I should be a damn site fitter. I may not finish right on time but that doesn't matter if I need to repeat a day in any program or even a week who cares it's not like I have to finalise it all by a certain date. its the end result that matters to me in the long run...
I am really looking forward to w4 d2 of the c25k tomorrow. here's hoping it all goes well.
wish me luck.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Lisa!! I'm very impressed that you're doing Karate, push-ups, sit-ups and C25K on top of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave I think I must be a little nutty.

    ReplyDelete