Thursday, March 18, 2010

thursdays...bad planning

well hi there again this is me. It looks to me like I have planned things a little badly or perhaps they just could have been planned a lttle better. Thursdays are not a running day but they are a Karate day. so after doing at least an hour of Karate I have come home and done my 200 sit ups program. I am just taking a minute or two to update things and catch my breath before working through the 100 push ups program. normally I would come home from Karate and just bludge but now at least on a Thursday for at least the next 5 weeks I will come home and do some more work. it is a bit of a daunting process. At this point I just need to be bloody minded enough to persist. I need to emulate the little engine that could and just keep on steaming along...
wish me luck I think I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment