Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 4 day 3

Wow well today has been a great day of personal bests for me. I went out at lunch time and ran at Braeside Park and it all just came together for me. I did my normall shuffly jog for the first 3 runs and most of the last run but when I got to the last minute (the ipod program tells me 1 minute left) I counted to 30 and then just stretched it out and Ran. It actually felt really good. the Heart rate got right up there and I was on such a natural high mainly because I could fell the difference and I know that I am moving forward... Thanks C25k I never ever would have got this far without all the folks on the forum. Then I had Karate and I also did week 3 day 1 of both the push ups and sit ups programs. I have not had a day this good in ages.
lets hope that we can carry this through week 5-9.

2 comments:

  1. Very good!! Every now and then, you'll crush a workout and it sure does feel good, huh? Those are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Dave, Thanks for stopping by its really nice to have someone looking over my shoulder.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete