Thursday, May 6, 2010

Graduationa... Yipeee

Ok so this morning I staggered out of bed at 5.45 and I was out and runnning by 6.am the weather was ok to start with but with 2 laps to go it really started raining...I have to say I short cut my cool down by the time I got home I was so wet I just needed a hot shower to get me through....I recieved my diploma from dave which is Awsome...thanks Mate you gave my already excellent day a great lift...

Ok so whats in the future for me? I need to keep running at least 2-3 times a week. I need to finish the 200 sit ups program and keep on doing them at least twice a week. I am still working on the push ups program and I pretty much reverted to girly push ups and week 3 so I have a fair way to go with that....I will continue to train 4 times a week at Karate and I am really loving the increased intensity...although the strength training with brace and leg work at the start of most of my classes at the moment is pushing me to my limits. I am starting to see minor changes but I have to work on changing my food intake I am obviously overdoing something in that area because the weight should be falling off me with all the work I am doing and it is being decidedly stubbourn.... I think stress has a lot to do with that....so I will keep on working on relaxing so that I can get this all to come together....

Thanks for reading guys...your support has made a huge difference.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! You are awesome . . . .much congratulations and smooches to you

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian, I have been so happy to get where I am now....so I suppose now I have to move forward....
    thanks again
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete