Thursday, October 7, 2010

OMG it's October

wow how slack of me it's october and this is my first blog in ages...
things have been happening all over the place so this is just a quick update...
September saw me grade to 2nd kyu one of my goals for this year has been met.  My eldest son Liam also graded and is now a 3rd kyu he had to break a board with his right elbow for that one....Yeahhhhh Liam.
I have been in my new job since 1 july and it all seems to be coming together... my running has been pretty slack all over the place actually but tonight I did week 4 day 1 and it was pretty easy by comparison to the first time through so I don't think i have lost too much I just need to be more consistent....I have been roped into a Zumba class tomorrow night so that should if nothing else be funny.....anyway I will update things in a better manner just as soon as I get some time...
Lisa

1 comment: