Friday, December 9, 2011

It's December already 2011

Oh my well shame faced me...I guess I am not very good at keeping up with the bloggin...lol
its 09/12/2011 and I have not been here a lot lately...Karate is Karate and still keeping me sane....along with my horse my hubby and my kids...I did grade to 1st kyu in September so I hit that goal...I have been at the gym and I am lifing heavier weights...I am now bench pressing 40kg and I can also row 45kg and do about the same on a tricep pulldown so I am very happy with my weights...running and cardio...mmmmm thats pretty much a dirty word...I know I need it but I don't really enjoy it...
I have been getting up early and doing some MRT with Craig....and I am enjoying that.....I do need to add back some intervals to go with that...My youngest will attempt his blue belt tomorrow...I hope that goes well....fingers crossed....and Sunday is the senior Karate presentation night so that should be fun....
life is really gearing up for Christmas and everything seems to be going sooooo fast.  I started a new job in September with a 6 month probationary period so by end of Feb I should be pretty stable....all things considered Life is pretty good....
I am still hoping to grade to my black belt in Sept 2012 but only time will tell if thats possible or not...I will continue to work towards my goal and see it happening but I will be happy if I make it by Sept 2013....at this point most things seem to be on track....
Catch ya round kiddo's....
and remember life was meant to be good...
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment